Friday, November 28, 2008

Bet you thought an older person would never be able to create a Blog eh?

Ha!!! I'll bet you thought an older person would never be able to create a Blog eh? Double Ha!! This is the first one I've attempted..and without help. It's not great but give me a chance, it'll get better.

We have a lot more to contribute...we are growing as a demographic group...wield more power...control more money...and it's about time we had a place to express our point of view...and this Blog is going to try very hard to do that.

Welcome Seniors; Do you hate/love that label? What would you rather hear? Please leave a post with an answer to that question. Maybe you'll change our world...

Looking at the name of this blog, no, I didn't spell it incorrectly. My title of choice was already taken and I had to settle for this...for now.

This site is still under construction and will be until I get it the way I want it which may take awhile. Please forgive the appearance. In the meantime this Blog is as much yours as it is mine so please don't hesitate to leave your comments and I will try to answer each one.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your comments & wish you success with your blog. Looking forward to your future postings & wondering what they will be. Looks like your writing talents have found a new avenue.

    ReplyDelete